Thank you so much for your generosity!

If you're a New Zealand tax resident, you can claim a 33.3% tax rebate for your donations to Variety. This can be donated back, if you'd like to make even more of a difference for Kiwi kids.

How do I claim and donate my tax rebate to Variety?


To file online through your myIR account:

Visit for more information.

If filing by paper:

  1. Download and print this IR526 form. (You’ll see it has Variety’s name and bank account number pre-printed on it.)
  2. Complete the form, attach your tax receipts and return it to the Inland Revenue.

  3. Email to advise us of your donation. Include your name and 'Tax rebate' so we can thank you for your gift.

TIP: Did you miss filing your tax credit form last year? You can file it this year instead - the IRD allows you to go back up to four years (2018).

If you've signed up with Supergenerous:

Sit back and relax! They'll take care of it. Learn more or sign up to Supergenerous.

Already received your tax rebate?

Donate online at

Please write 'Tax rebate' in the Comments box.

Donate by internet banking

Variety – the Children’s Charity, Account 12-3037-0399063-00
Please enter Your name and Tax rebate in the reference fields
Please also email us at to advise us of your donation.


Thank you!