Thanks to you, thousands of Kiwi children had a joyful Christmas?despite?it being a challenging year for their families and caregivers.
Because of you,
- 2,876 families were able to share a meal and create memories because of the grocery vouchers their sponsors provided.
- 3,351 children received a Warehouse gift card from their sponsor.
- The families of 416 children on our waitlist received a grocery voucher.
- Over 3,000 sponsored children showcased their amazing creativity and gratitude, colouring and glittering a Christmas decoration for their sponsor.
- 2,500 children received Christmas cards decorated by their artistic sponsors who were inspired to dig out their felt tip pens over the holiday season.
- More than 9,000 children opened a present on Christmas day because 22,750 New Zealanders purchased gifts tags at The Warehouse as part of the ‘Be the Joy’ Campaign.
- Trelise Cooper’s limited-edition Christmas collection raised even more money than last year to support Kiwi children in need.
To all of you who supported Variety’s Christmas Appeal 2020, thank you for your kindness – and for helping ensure the children we support had a joyful Christmas. Without you, we could not continue to support the families and children who count on us most during these difficult times.
May 2021 be a wonderful year for all of us!
Susan Glasgow, CEO